Weekly Newsletter May 17, 202117 May 2021
In an extensive review of academic and business data collected before and during the pandemic, Avison Young has identified the following truths about knowledge work that will shape its future:
- Knowledge workers want a “Multiverse of Work.” This means both the flexibility to work remotely and a place to gather with coworkers, not either one or the other.
- Corporate workplaces remain an indispensable tool in maximizing talent. Offices are uniquely capable of supporting a full range of what workers need to excel.
- Experiencing a Multiverse of Work boosts individual and corporate performance. Academic research conducted before the pandemic and real-world experience during it agrees that balancing work across locations is optimal for business outcomes.
- High-performing workplaces attract talent and enable excellence. Both remote and at the office, workplace quality matters.
The multiverse is not a single prescription, but a concept that unleashes the power of flexibility. Flexible work arrangements will be tailored to a variety of circumstances, but they will also have much in common.
Israeli commercial real estate deals
- AZRIELI to build, lease SolarEdge campus (Globes)
- ELECTRA REAL ESTATE LTD is selling a portfolio of 270 apartments at Jacksonville for $54 million.
- More News
Commercial Real Estate Opportunities
- For sale 2,200M2 commercial building in Petah Tikva, in the center of Israel.
- For sale two floors (2,300M2) out of five, in a commercial building in the center of Tel Aviv.
- For Sale in Tel Aviv 600M2 floor, (one out of 4) + 13 parking spaces.
- For lease, in Alon Tower Tel Aviv 156M2 office space, high floor 5 rooms.
- For lease, in Or Yehuda, 600M2 office space ready to occupy.
- For lease, in in Petah Tikva 1,700M2 office space ready to occupy.
- More News