Weekly Newsletter Apr 19, 202119 Apr 2021
So how do we do it at Avison Young – keeping in contact and current with so many colleagues in North America, Western Europe and East Asia?
Every Monday, at 13:00, we hold a conference call with colleagues from our branches in Europe and Asia. Each gives a three-minute description of what’s happening in each country in terms of commercial real estate, the econom, and COVID. Followed by a major general theme, leading trends and significant ongoing deals. On Thursdays, at 18:00, we do the same with North America.
This ensures we maintain a global and up-to-date commercial real estate understanding, business intimacy and personal acquaintance with our partners and helps drive transactions, for Israeli companies abroad, professionally and efficiently, same as if we were making a deal in Israel – our 100% commitment plus 1000%professionalism of our partners abroad. (I would be pleased to expand and share examples ).
Israeli commercial real estate deals
- FASHTROM PROPERTIES LTD is buying an office building in Manchester for €57 million.
- Foreign buyers flock back to Israel's real estate market (Globes)
- AFI LTD bought an office building in Prague for €66 million.
- MISHORIM REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS LTD to sale a commercial center in Nashville for $18 Million.
- More News
Commercial Real Estate Opportunities
- For sale 2,200M2 commercial building in Petah Tikva, in the center of Israel.
- For sale two floors (2,300M2) out of five, in a commercial building in the center of Tel Aviv.
- For Sale in Tel Aviv 600M2 floor, (one out of 4) + 13 parking spaces.
- For lease, in Alon Tower Tel Aviv 156M2 office space, high floor 5 rooms.
- For lease, in Or Yehuda, 600M2 office space ready to occupy.
- For lease, in in Petah Tikva 1,700M2 office space ready to occupy.
- More News